T R U C K S T O P !
A new, monthly (first Friday of the month) food truck jam in Sydney's eastern suburb of Rosebery, featuring:
- 6 incredible food trucks
- Live DJ's and acoustic music
- Craft beer & cider bar
- Tours of Archie Rose Distillery
- Street art demonstrations
- Communal dining
- Good vibes
Where: Saporium, 61 Mentmore Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018.
When: Friday, August 4th from 5pm-9pm.
Pricing: $330+GST, inc. trestle tables and limited 240V/10A or 250V/15V electrical connections.
Requirements: CoS food truck approvals, Food Safety Supervisor certificate, PLI (minimum $10m cover).
W A N T T O G E T I N O N T H E A C T I O N ?
Wanna be part of TRUCKSTOP? All you gotta do is:
- fill out the application form below
- send us a copy of your food truck approvals, FSS and PLI
- book in via breweryyardmarkets.com.au/bookatruck
- send us some hi-res images of your truck and delicious eats
- help us promote the event via Instagram and Facebook
- rock up and enjoy the fun!
A P P L Y F O R T R U C K S T O P: