You will receive a more specific bump-in email with stall number and bump-in time a day or two prior to the market day. This is a general guide to answer any questions in the meantime.
- Saporium Market Days are located at 61 Mentmore Ave, Rosebery, 2018. The easiest way to access the market is via the main carpark from Mentmore Avenue.
- The market day trading hours are from 10am – 3pm.
- If you have booked a stall you will receive a table, fitted and branded tablecloth, 2 x 10A (240V) connections for power (if necessary and approved prior) and chalkboard on the day.
- The materials mentioned above are currently the ONLY items we supply. If you require anything else such as an additional table, you will need to supply it yourself.
- Leaving early – on the market day we prohibit stallholders from leaving before 2:30pm. If there are any issues which you feel warrant leaving, please see the market manager on the day that will decide whether it is appropriate to leave. It is not fair on other stallholders if you leave early (in situations where you sell out, we ask you to stay and advertise your product further until the market day is over).
- The bump–in process on the day begins at 8:30am. If you have very heavy goods that require an exceptionally close bump-in, please let us know and we can allocate you space in the loading dock. Otherwise, all other stalls are to bump-in after 8:30am directly from the downstairs residential carpark.
- Parking can be found on the streets around the market place with ease.
- Toilets are easy to access throughout the market. The best location is within Saporium itself.
- We do have access to water for your stall (cooking purposes) however it requires a swipe card to access. If you need water to drink feel free to ask the manager on duty who will direct you to the nearest water supply.
- If you need access to an ATM, there is a machine situated at the Zues Street Greek end of the Saporium building.